Member: $195.00 | Non-Member: $315.00
Sign up for a Card"
Not a Member?
Purchase a "virtual" LIBOR Education card BEFORE registering for classes. You'll save $30 and the card is good for one year from date of purchase. Take any THREE 7.5 hour CE classes at any LIBOR location. Card NOT valid for ONLINE classes - ONLY 7.5 hour LIVE classes. PLEASE PRINT THIS INFORMATION NOW.
Instructions for Purchase and Class Registration
- Click on SIGN UP on this page to purchase your LIBOR Education card - your card will be AUTOMATICALLY activated after you enter your credit card. 22.5 hours of CE will be put into your account.
- When you are ready to register, return to the LIBOR Education calendar or search page to select your first class (or all 3 classes)
- Choose one 7.5 hour continuing education classes eligible for the card and ADD TO CART(Note: NYSAR, NAR Designations, CBR, CIREC and Tech Certification are NOT eligible)
- Return to LIBOR education calendar to place additional classes into your shopping cart (you do NOT have to register for all 3 at time of card purchase)
- At the shopping cart, you will not be charged any money. The system will deduct 7.5 hours for each class in your cart.
- Complete the registration process at the shopping cart.
- Look for confirmation of your class registration via e-mail.
LIBOR School and Cancellation Policy
- Full refund will be issued if cancellation is made 3 or more business days prior to class.
- NO REFUNDS if cancellation is less than 3 business days, instead Education Credit will be issued for use within one year of cancellation.
- Students who do not show for class will LOSE entire tuition.
- LIBOR reserves the right to cancel class if minimum enrollments is not met.
- If LIBOR needs to cancel or delay a class due to inclement weather or emergency, information will be posted on Stratus by 7:00 am and also on our automated voice mail message system on 631-661-4800, also by 7:00 am