Realtor Mandatory Ethics Training for fourth cycle -
The National Association of Realtors requires that every Realtor attend
a min. of 2.5 hours of ethics training every 4 years. If you have not satisfied your ethics training requirement for 1/1/13 to 12/31/16,
the courses below will help you comply.
Choose ONE of the Options Below:
FREE NAR ONLINE ETHICS COURSE
This online course satisfies your NAR ethics training requirement. It is not approved for NYS CE credit.
To access this course,click here.
FREE RECORDED LIBOR ETHICS WEBINAR
View a recently held live webinar lead by
LIBOR President Don Scanlon on the Realtor Code of Ethics.
Through the use of “real world scenario’s” experienced
out in the field daily, you will learn how applying
the Code can keep you out of trouble, build the trust of
your peers, customers and clients and increase your
- View the recorded webinar
- Print the affidavit and have it signed by your broker or manager
- FAX the AFFIDAVIT below back to LIBOR(631) 661-2103
- LIBOR will notify NAR of your completion
- This will complete your NAR mandatory ethics training requirement for period ending 12/31/16
To print the affidavit, click here.
To access the recorded webinar, click here.