This course will give you the skills you need to make money listing, selling and buying foreclosures.
* You will learn to uncover foreclosure opportunities in today's real estate market.
* Feel comfortable discussing foreclosures with your customers and clients.
* Identify problem listings.
* Protect your commissions from the dreaded short sale.
* Help homeowners who are facing foreclosure, sell their homes quickly avoid legal violations by understanding the new Home Equity Theft Prevention Act.
* Cut through the red tape when selling a bank foreclosure, obtain exclusive foreclosure listings from banks and government agencies. >p>
* Finance foreclosures in a tight market and avoid paying too much if you wish to buy a foreclosure.
This course is approved for 7.5 CE Hours
Includes 3 Hours Fair Housing, 2 Hour of Agency required by DOS and 2.5 Hours of Ethics requirements required by NAR
$75 LIBOR Members/$115 Non Members
Cancellation Policy for LIBOR courses:
Full refund will be issued if cancellation is made 3 or more business days prior to class.
NO REFUNDS if cancellation is less than 3 business days, instead Education Credit will be issued for use within one year of cancellation.
Students who do not show for class will LOSE entire tuition.LIBOR reserves the right to cancel class if minimum enrollments is not met. If LIBOR needs to cancel or delay a class due to inclement weather or emergency, information will be posted on Stratus by 7:00 am and also on our automated voice mail message system on 631-661-4800, also by 7:00 am
Cancellation Policy for NAR Designation courses:
A cancellation 10 or more days before a class is subject to a $25 fee. No refund is available for a cancellation made within 10 days of class or for a no-show.”